I'm really looking forward to putting this year behind me as it has been a real challenge.
I have completed my school recently and now I am setting myself up for some new goals for 2012 (and beyond). Here they are and in no particular order:
- Start an exercise routine (again). I literally went, ohhhhh, 5 years exercising consistently, and once I found employment in the beginning of this year that all fizzled away. Well, not anymore. This year I have not put any effort into exercising whatsoever and I feel it. So, for 2012, I plan to restart an exercise routine and want to mark the hiatus as just a 2011 mishap.
- Apply to grad school. Because I am a glutton for punishment.
- Learn to knit. I can crochet (very marginally...with lots of guidance from YouTube posters). However I still really would like to knit as well. I do have a feeling this goal will be continued into 2013.
- Blog more. Ha...haha.....haahahahhahahahahahaaaa. (It's the never-ending goal)
No comments:
Post a Comment