Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random

When is enough really enough when you have a situation that really stresses you out? I never seem to know when the right time is to call it quits.

It can be anything....work, school, a home project, and an assortment of other things. Is it a bad thing to say, "okay, I'm done"?

I am currently in a situation that is causing an enormous amount of stress----to the point where it is affecting other areas of my life. I'm trying to deal with it the best way that I know how, which is probably not saying much since I am stressed with it.

I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, however, I know I give myself more than I can bear. I know that the up-side of getting into situations like this, it really makes me more dependent on Him. However, I just wonder if if bowing out can be an option.

No comments: