This hasn't been a total eclipse of the blog. I have decided since it is a new year, I wanted a fresh start. I've been blogging since 2007-ish, and where I was then is different from where I am today. I had struggled for the past few weeks with the idea of closing this blog down entirely, but I do enjoy writing and thus, I am still here.
Next week I am starting a new chapter in my life. I'll be re-entering the work-force full time (while continuing school). At one point in time I wanted to stay at home with my children and home-school. I still would like that, but I don't see it any time in the future. My life has changed pace, and so, I felt the blog must change as well.
I know, I know this blog was nothing but ramblings and deleting all the entries does not really make a difference. But was just a thing I felt I needed to do.
So....now a clean slate for 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment